Railway E train Ticket online booking system is now published! Today Bangladesh Railway Minister announced that from 26 March train eTicket booking system will be starting a new system. Because earlier E-service was developed by CNS BD Company but according to the news a few days ago Shohoz to lead joint Bangladesh Railway online ticket system. Shohoz company designing integrated ticketing system for BD Railway. So, the Bangladesh Railway eTicket service announced to stop purchasing online tickets from 21 March to 26 March. Passengers will be able to book the online ticket on 26 March 2022.
According to the new process, passengers who want to book an online seat first should be registered. Shohoz launched a new website for online ticket booking. In the past, people booked it on www.esheba.cnsbd.com but now this server was closed by BD Railway. Now people should visit this site www.eticket.railway.gov.bd to purchase it online. But at first, people must register on this site. The registration process is only for one time.
According to the Bangladesh Railway notice, the registration process will be starting on 26 March and people can able to online seat booking on 27 March at 8 AM. Here we are providing Bangladesh Railway online ticket purchase new system with the registration process.
Bangladesh Railway E-Ticketing New Registration Process
In the past, this service was developed by CNS BD, but now Bangladesh Railway E-Service is developed by Shohoz. As earlier registration is canceled for all the users. So again, all the users should have Railway E-Ticketing registration with the new process. Without registration, passengers will not be able to book an online ticket. The registration process will be a star tomorrow 26 March. So, from here, you can know the new registration process for BD online Train Ticket 2022. Given below the registration process:
- Step 1: At the first visit, www.eticket.railway.gov.bd then scroll down.
- Step 2: At the bottom of the page click on the Registration button.
- Step 3: Select Create New Account. After clicking on the options website will provide a new Page.
- Step 4: On the new page provide your personal information such as your Name, Date of birth, NID or Birth Certificate Number, Address, Mobile Number, and Email.
- Step 5: After clicking on Submit you will be received a security code on your mobile number.
- Step 6: Enter the code and click on Registration.
- Step 7: Then you will be received a Mail at your Email address.
- Step 8: Click on the link and complete your registration process for the Bangladesh Railway Booking system.
Following the step, you can successfully register to buy a train online ticket in BD. After completing the task then you can able to booking a Bangladesh train Online Ticket.
Bangladesh Railway Online Ticket Purchase New System
Besides the registration process, Bangladesh Railway also changed the procedure for purchasing online tickets in Bangladesh Railway. They are a few changes in rules for booking train e-ticket system. To convenience all the train lover people here we are providing the new ticket purchase system for Bangladesh Railway. Given the rule and procedure to buy an online train ticket in BD.
- Step 1: Visit BD Railway eTicket’s new website www.eticket.railway.gov.bd
- Step 2: Then log in to your account through your Email, Password, and Security Code.
- Step 3: After successfully logging in click on Purchase.
- Step 4: Then select your Journey Date, Starting Station, Destination Station, Train Class, Number of seats.
- Step 5: Then the Website will show how many seats are available on the date and Train Name.
- Step 6: If the seat is available then click on Purchase Ticket.
- Step 7: You can select your seat auto or manual.
- Step 8: Select your seat and confirm your seat booking.
After booking your seat you must pay a specific amount to buy it. Passengers will confirm the payment with a credit and visa Card, DBBL debit card, BRAC Bank account, and mobile bank account such as bKash, Rocket, etc.
N.B: Without payment completed your seat booking is not complete and you can’t get an online ticket copy.
After payment is completed, you will get an online copy in your Email. Collect it from your Email and print the original copy from the station before departure.
1. What is the time of online rail tickets in Bangladesh?
Answer: The server time is 8 AM to 10 PM.
2. How can I get an e-ticket from the train?
Answer: You can get it from your Email or your account dashboard.
3. How can I open a railway account in Bangladesh?
Answer: Passengers will open a railway account on the www.eticket.railway.gov.bd website.