TikTok is a short video-focused social media networking mobile application. It is provided a different type of short video from users such as jokes, pranks, stunts, tricks, dance and so many entertainments related videos. Users can create a video from 15 seconds to 3 minutes. Earlier this popular application name was Musical.ly later this name was changed by developer ByteDance. Now, these social media users are around more than 2 billion all over the world.
During using this application users may face some issues such as don’t able to create a video, can’t log in ID, account being banned or locked, etc. this time users need to recover their account. But many users don’t know how to recover their ID. As here we are providing the TikTok account recovery method. From here you can know all the issues solving methods. You can also know deleted account recovery process.
Many users forget their Email or the phone number which is provided at the signup time. As it’s difficult to recover ID. But don’t worry it is still possible to get back your TikTok account using only the User name. Given below the process to recover your ID by username.
How to Recover TikTok Account by Username
There are two methods to recover your ID with your username. The first one is a manual process through the Email address and the second one is to help of support team. Given below the first method recover your TikTok account username by email.
- Step 1: At first open the app and go to the login page.
- Step 2: Try to log in to your ID. If you can’t able to log in to your ID then click on Recover your ID.
- Step 3: Provide your Username after then selecting Email or Phone.
- Step 4: After then you received a code enter the code on the page.
Following the 4 steps, you can easily recover your TikTok account only by username. Besides this method, you can follow the second method. According to the 2nd process, you need to contract the TikTok support team and provide all the necessary info to get back your ID.
How to Recover Deleted TikTok Account
Users can able to get back their TikTok deleted accounts within over 30 days. If you don’t know the method then follow the process step by step from here. Nowadays TikTok is more popular than before and this application’s users increasing day by day. As many users want to get back their deleted accounts and enjoy this social media service.
- Step 1: Open the TikTok application on your mobile device.
- Step 2: On the right-hand side click on 3 dots (…).
- Step 3: Tab on the profile icon and click on Log in.
- Step 4: After logging in to your account you can see a text on the screen. That is ” Your account is currently under deactivation” and see two options Log out and reactivate.
- Step 5: To recover its tab on Reactivate.
After clicking on reactivating, you can again use your account. So, follow the process to get back your TikTok account.
How to Recover TikTok Account without Email or Phone Number
If you forget your password and don’t access your Email and phone though you can still have reset your password without your mobile number or email address. Following the method to recover your TikTok ID.
- 1. On the log-in page tab forget the password.
- 2. Then the app will ask for an Email or Phone Number.
- 3. Then click on don’t have access email or phone number.
- 4. Then a form will appear on the page, fill up the form and submit it.
After summiting the form TikTok team will review your form and contract with you within 24 hours. They can provide instructions, follow the instruction correctly to recover a TikTok ID without a phone number or Email.
How to Recover TikTok Account forget Password
It is the common problem for all the users. Most of the time we will forget our password. A user tries to reset their password. Most of social media apps it is too easy to reset the password. Given the method of how to reset the TikTok account.
- 1. Launch your app and click on log in.
- 2. Select on forget the password.
- 3. Enter your Email or Mobile Number.
- 4. After getting a verification code provide it on the page.
- 5. Set a new password to reset your TikTok account.
1. How do I get my Old TikTok account back without a Password?
Answer: Reset your password to get back your old account.
2. How do you find out what Email I used for TikTok?
Answer: Go to your profile then click on setting, under the setting on the privacy option you can get your email.
3. Where can I find my TikTok Account?
Answer: On the search options user can find any user account.