In Bangladesh, 21 February is known as the Amor Ekushey or Sohid Dibos. This day is the root of the Bangali Nationalism. It is a national holiday in Bangladesh. It is also called language movement day or language martyrs day. Every year on 21 February Bangali people observe this day and commemorate the state language day and its Marty’s. Many activities are kept on this day.
All kinds of people children to old people visit Shaheed Minar barefoot and are given different kinds of flowers. All the education Institution students and teacher’s server’s rally. On this day various tule of competitions is held such as composition competitions, beautiful hand writing competition and drawing competition, etc. Besides Mother Language Day various types of events and sports are organized by the government.
This day is very important for every Bangali people. So, it’s necessary to celebrate this day by wishing everyone by Language Marty’s day Bangla message and SMS. Here we are providing so many beautiful wishes for this day.
21 February Bangla SMS
This day has been acquired many people lives. Many people in our country sacrificed their lives for the Bangla language. So, everyone should respect their mother language and celebrate this important day with family and friends. On this day send Amor Ekushey Bangla SMS to observe this day. To send the 21 February Bangla SMS we can reminiscent everyone of this day.
- Bangladesher sonar chele, vasa shohider dol,
jibon diye ene debo bangla vasar fol,
tader dane ajke amra sadhin vabe bangla boli,
shei sonader teyager kotha kemon kore vuli…
- ভালোবাসার মাঝে কষ্ট আছে, ভালো থাকার মাঝে শান্তি আছে, দূরে থাকার মাঝে টান আছে, মনে রাখার মাঝে সান্ত্বনা আছে, তাই মনে রেখো… ২১… ফেব্রুয়ারী ।
- Rafik, Salam, Barkat, aro hajar biir sontan,
korla vashar man rokkha biliye apon pran,
jader rokte rangano ekush ora je omlan,
dhonno amr matribhasa dhonno tader pran.
- February, february bangla bhasar mash, bangla amr matribhasa metay moner ash.
21 February Bangla Message
In 1952, we got our mother language in exchange for many people, students and children fresh blood. To remember all of them every year we are observed this day and wish everyone. Our mother language is Bangla and for this language, many have been Marty’s. So, on this day, we should be wishing everyone in the Bangla language. Here you can find so many 21 February Bangla messages that you can send your friends and family.
- যে ভাষার জন্য আমরা এতো হুন্নে , যে ভাষার জন্য এত রক্তপাত, যে ভাষা আমাদের করেছে মহান, সেই ভাষা শহীদ দের কে কি ভুলতে পারি … ?
- Amar vasha, Amar Mayer Vasha, Gorbito ei vashay kotha bolte pere! Shohid dibosher shuveccha sobaike
- Vasha shoinikder jonno antorik sroddha o ekoisathe sobar jonno shohid dibosh er shuveccha.
- Amar vaiyer rokte rangano ekushey february, Ami ki vulite pari! Shohid dibosh ebong antorjatik matrivasha dibosher shuveccha roilo.